Financial Analyst (Dubai) Accounts & Finance
Our client a leading property developer is looking to hire Financial Analyst with 3-5 Years’ experience in similar industry.
Grow financial performance through financial modelling, analysis, forecasts, variances, and trends.
1. Perform financial modelling, forecasting and reporting.
2. Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
3. Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
4. Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
5. Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
6. Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
7. Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
8. Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
9. Perform market research, data mining, and business intelligence.
10. Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models.
1. 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
2. High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
3. MBA / MA / CFA’s are preferred
4. Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
5. Strong quantitative and analytical competency
6. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must.