Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is looking to hire an experienced & well organised Arabic Executive Secretary for their office in Dubai, UAE.
Salary: As per the market standards.
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Manage executives’ calendars and organize meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders as needed
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Take minutes during meetings
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
Skills & Requirements
- Candidates must be well versed in the Arabic & English language (verbal and written).
- The candidate must have proven experience as an Executive Assistant and extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field is an advantage.