Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a CFO for their office in Dubai.
• Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive project costing system.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek complete array of business solutions.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
• Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
• Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
· Previous experience working with a medical company is ideally preferred.
· Qualified Chartered Accountant or master’s degree in finance.
· Minimum 10 years of experience working for a major group or a large corporation in the healthcare industry.
· Should have experience in partnering with an executive team and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.