Our client a leading TIC industry is looking for an Area Sales Manager for their office in KSA.
Accountable for achieving, measuring and monitoring the sales related targets..
- Responsible for operative sales management within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for sales pipeline management in the respective area of responsibility
- Steers, coaches, trains and motivates frontline sales staff in their daily work, helps sellers identify and address performance gaps.
- Accompanies sales executives in customer visits.
- Monitors and adjusts sales focus lists of field sales.
- Sets yearly sales targets and defines sales plans and KPIs with Field / Inside sales executives according to agreed target.
- Responsible for sales strategy and strategic sales management within area.
- Responsible for the operative alignment with the Operations Managers in his / her area in terms of sales target setting and sales target adjustments in certain intervals.
- Reduces / optimizes internal sales cost in area of responsibility
- Aligns with Regional Sales Manager on how to optimally structure field sales, inside sales and sales support in the area of responsibility
- Supports in organizing and tracking of sales campaigns with relevant stakeholders.
- Fosters cross-BS / cross area collaboration, communication and best practice sharing to support cross-BS customer development.
- Responsible for setting individual sales targets within sales team and for steering the team towards targets (cascaded down from regional to area / team-level to individual level).
- Identifies bottom up sales opportunities and implements into area sales planning.
- Accountable for implementing governance compliant (global) processes, policies, tools, concepts and projects in the respective area.