Jr. Associate - Maintenance (Abu Dhabi) Others
The Junior Associate will be responsible for:
- Safety at all times; and cleanliness of the work place.
- Installation, commissioning, maintenance & perform regular servicing of all equipment’s and associated installations
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including Transformers, Conveyors, Pumps, Gears, Motors, Power supply units, Transmission equipment.
- Conducting Time based, Routine, Condition based, Shutdown and Breakdown maintenance including all safety checks.
- Trouble shooting and failure analysis.
- Coordinate with internal customers/ service and maintenance contractors
- Function in co-ordination with all other teams.
- Perform all inspections.
- Perform all emergency repairs.
- Perform all related duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Mechatronics.
- Similar experience in a similar role for 4-5 years.
- Aged within 25 years.
- In depth knowledge on mechanical & electrical maintenance.
- Basic Knowledge on controls & networking.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Problem identification, analysis & solving capability.
- Ability to conduct tasks independently.
Should be organized and complete tasks on time