• Develop the annual sales plan, assign targets to sales teams across various markets in the region, equip the sales people with required information and tools to achieve targets and monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team, maintainkey accounts and identify avenues to steer expansion in the UAE market.
• Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, account management and lead generation.
• Establish and develop sustainable, long-term business relationships with clients at a senior level through sales meetings and interactions to ensure delivery of a quality opportunity pipeline.
• Execute smooth sales transactions from initial negotiations to finalization of deals; generate sales leads, manage the leads generated by social media channels through telesales teamand ensure revenue from different markets to contribute to company’s profits.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan to expand company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Understand the market dynamics through extensive market research, analyze competitor moves to generate market-share metrics, identify opportunities for business growth and develop plans to capture market share in new areas.
• Monitored competitor movements and marketing tactics to combat competition; accordingly review and adapt sales strategies in a consistently changing environment.
• Negotiate and close agreements with large customers; spearhead efforts to grow portfolio in terms of revenue and volume in order to achieve annual sales targets set by senior management
• Contributeto development of well-trained and productive sales force for performance on regular basis.