Senior Accountant - Dubai Accounts & Finance
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper supervision of operational activities in the Finance and Accounts department.
- Perform accounting analysis for accruals, payables, foreign currency translations and reconciliations.
- Assist in tax preparation, filing and audit activities.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts as well as resolving discrepancies.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, P&L and other statements.
- Ensures integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with full accounting cycle.
- Facilitate and complete the monthly closing procedure (Accruals, prepayments, Advances, ledger, sub-ledgers reconciliation, etc.).
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; CPA, CA, ACCA, Mcom, will be preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar domain.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills