Our client a leading consumer electronics firm is looking for a facility maintenance manager for their office in Erbil .As Maintenance Manager, the candidate will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of company’s facilities. Duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineer or Business Administration, Facility Management or similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary 2,000$ – 3,000$ per month + Flat + car