Budget: SAR 15,000 to 18,000
Experience: 10-12 Years
Qualifications: MBA and/or experience in Information/Cyber Security / IT Services Sales
Knowledge & Skills required
- Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Experience in selling Cybersecurity / Information Security / OT Security Consulting Services
- Experience in selling IT Consulting services – Mandatory
- KSA Driving License is a must
- KSA experience is a must
Summary of the Job:
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing and cultivating new business opportunities for the development of long-term business partnerships by creating superior value for our clients. The individual will focus on analysing customer needs to create a full solution from our services portfolio in the assigned region.
- At least 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in IT Services Sales and/or business development with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in cyber/ Information security services
- Strong strategic sales leader with abilities to plan and implement sales driven programs to achieve regional sales goals
- Business acumen with a record of accomplishment in achieving the sales target.
- Experience in handle KSA market
- Comes with strong relationships in Enterprise sector
- Capable of striking partnerships in the respective region for SMBs and sector businesses
- Champion in driving growth strategies through sales in the country
- Experience in setting up sales business presence from scratch
- Good experience in software services and consulting services selling process
- Generating cross sell & up sell opportunities
- Experience in selling Consulting services – Cyber Security, IT Services, Information Security, OT Security, Penetration Testing, Managed Threat Detection, Business Continuity Management, GRC etc. is desirable. Good understanding of Information/ Cyber security marketplace and solutions
- Account planning and execution and ability to network with all levels in an organization
- Ability to understand customer Cyber/ Information security requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
- Certifications in Information security areas will be added advantage
- Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Should have experience in doing presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, Tenders, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Strong team player, proactive, self-motivated and a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly