One of our clients, a leading manufacturing industry is looking for a General Service Manager for their office in RAK
Oversee the execution of administrative activities and maintenance related to general office management, municipality, catering, water & electricity, fleet management, camp management & facility maintenance etc.
- Be the focal point of contact for any faults/damages/breakdowns within the facility, and monitor the rectification accordingly.
- Oversee the performance management of service providers to ensure its compliance with the contract (e.g. the frequency of preventive maintenance, response time to corrective maintenance with respect to the KPIs according to incident urgency, carry out regular inspections to ensure the execution of other activities such as landscape, cleaning, etc.).
- Ensure that the approved office policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by entity employees.
- Respond and resolve employee queries on general services, workmen accommodation & administrative related matters.
- Ensure that the legal attestations and legislation are performed as required.
- Evaluate, develop and recommend procedures and practices to senior management.
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide performance feedback for employees under his/her supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have good knowledge about general and current affairs.
- Time management skills.
- Respectful and trustworthy.
- Safeguard confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong in team concepts which mean he must have leadership qualities.
- Career Level : - Management
- Years of Experience :- Minimum 8+ years of experience in general services / administration.
- Residence Location : United Arab Emirates
- Degree/Education level : Bachelors in Business Administration or relevant field.
Aed.15,000 to Aed.18,000