Cyber Security Team lead - Oman Information Technology
- Specify and develop security standard solutions and offerings to customers.
- Participate in reviewing customer requirements, where IT/ICS security elements.
- Conduct training and helping our organization to keep up to date with market standards within the IT, ICS and security area.
- Utilize processes, technology and people in your solutions.
- Work with internal and external software and infrastructure developers to ensure that our system solutions are bulletproof.
- Transform requirements from different stakeholders into generic solutions.
- Keep yourself and the department up-to-date on relevant technology and practices.
- Align with - and participate in development of technology roadmaps.
- Hands On experience in the cyber risk assessment and solution engineering for critical infrastructure systems (e.g., Mechanical, and Electrical) or working Installation / specification building and consulting experience on Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
- Analyze and develop requirements, systems architecture, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), and test plans.
- Document and present results.
- Work along with business team on Pre-sales support
- Worked with global corporations with experience in global working culture.
- Experience in TRA (threat and risk assessment) for energy oil and gas, manufacturing, transportation, utility companies and other OT related areas
- Experience in IEC 62443 and/or ISO 27000 and NIST CSF standard and guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience of OT environments in Energy and Utility sector and in providing findings and recommendations on opportunities to enhance OT security.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise security maturity capability and compliance assessment for OT organizations across their information technology, communication, infrastructure and industrial
- Experience working with C-Level Executives to build out Security Strategy and develop remediation programs that are economically viable for an organization
- Physical security experience including assessments and remediation advice
- Knowledge or experience of other industrial sectors including automotive and rail cyber security
- Functional safety awareness
- Formal engineering education (preferably Master’s Degree) and/or evidence of experience > 12 years
- Membership of professional bodies
- Understanding of industry and operational technology beyond IT security
- Project management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A relevant education at Bachelor level (4 years) + minimum 12 years of hands-on experience working with IT security preferably from a software company or consultancy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Critical Infrastructure Industrial Control System operations.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to work in small teams and demonstrate critical thinking in developing solutions to complex problems.
- CISSP [(ISC)2]
- GICSP [GIAC (SANS)] or equivalent
- 62443 Certificate