We are looking for a HR Manager for our direct customer in Bangkok, Thailand.
Minimum 10 years of experience in the HR function and at least 5 years minimum experience in a managerial capacity in an International / Multinational working environment.
Masters /Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Good Leadership Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent functional knowledge
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining and driving HR Strategy of the country on the basis of the regional HRO/HRD/HRC&B strategies.
- Develop a Human Resources Plan, updated annually, that integrates into the company’s Strategic Plan, which includes: a) Mission, Values and Culture, b) Organization structure with a description shaped in collaboration with the senior team on how each part of the Organization advances the mission. c) Professional staff skills requirements and gaps, d) Recruiting and Retention programs, e) Training & Education programs.
- Ensure that the company’s human resources infrastructure, including HR information and payroll systems, are in place to support the continued growth of the company; review all systems and processes – their rationale and operation; assess which elements of the organization’s HR operating infrastructure needs to be fine-tuned or refined; establish an appropriate level of transparency and accountability for all human resources processes.
- Operational responsibility of local HR including Budget responsibility, responsible for implementing policies in terms of processes, IT-tools and quality management concerning HR in coordination with Regional Officer – HR.
- Identify training needs of all employees in concurrence with the department managers and ensuring to organize for the training as identified and approved by the Management.
- Employee Relations activities, Employee Satisfaction Surveys and motivational programs.
- Maintaining and Conducting Performance Management of all the employees.
- Supply of the manpower based on the budget to all the departments and being a central focal point of all the stages of recruitment like sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, offer and employment contracts, joining formalities, Induction, probation evaluation and confirmation of employment or extension of employment contract.
- HR policy formation and implementation depending on the needs of the business. It shall also be the responsibility of the HR department to review the existing HR policies and modify or harmonize according to the needs of the business.
- Maintenance of database of all the employees and supporting in other HR functions like salary, compensation and benefits, promotion, increment etc.
- Compliance to code of conduct and managing Discipline.
- Conduct Exit formalities as per the requirements of Labor Law and as per HR procedures.
- Locally responsible for administration and completion of any projects that may be driven and assigned by Regional Director from time to time.
- Assist with developing and maintaining corporate compliance program, including maintaining policies and procedures, facilitating training programs, responding to compliance violations and developing corrective action plans.
- Assist with various Legal, Compliance and Regulatory projects.
- Responsible for compliance and monitoring of the Company’s Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Beside the above listed job duties, special assignments have to be carried out based on the instructions of the direct superior.
- Those special assignments are usually connected to above listed activities or those assignments are a result of company policy.
- The incumbent is authorized to take any reasonable action necessary to carry out the assigned responsibilities, provided that such action is consistent with sound company and cost-effective practices and is consistent with position guidelines as outlined above.