Draughtsman (Design& Estimation) - Ras Al-Khaimah Engineering & Technical
• To technically support the sales & Engineering team in achieving the sales of the product and also help in accomplishing the profit target for the company through providing technical advice to the sales team/prospective clients & existing clients wherever necessary.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• To develop detailed engineering drawings (CAD drawings) in co-ordination with the sales team & as per client requirements
• To review material specification & selection.
• To arrive at MTO/BOM calculations for proposals to be made to the clients.
• To prepare heat flow calculations & auxiliary documents.
• To prepare manuals on refractory installations and storage manuals
• To estimate MTO/BOM for material procurement
• To provide Technical support/advice to sales team to develop business.
• To Supervise and monitor the activities during the Application of Refractory materials at job site as and when required.
• To carry out Thermography for Refractory lining.
• To Prepare Thermography inspection reports.
• Support Sales team with Joint visits to customers.
• To prepare commercial proposals (as required) and coordinate with inter-co/third party suppliers for pricing.
• To assist & follow-up with customers/suppliers on behalf of sales team.
• Submit quotations to customer on behalf of sales team, Negotiate for better pricings.
Education and experience:
Degree in Engineering or Graduate or diploma.
3 – 5 years of experience in relevant field in similar industry