Warehouse & Packaging Associate - Abu Dhabi Others
Performs a variety of roll up functions, packing and palletisation functions in accordance to standard procedures
Organizes and Executes the Packing process to ensure that the goods produced are packed efficiently, on time and confirming to Global standards.
Ensures to manufacture modules as per the specification sheet.
Ensures packing and palletization of end products.
Autonomous maintenance of all equipment’s.
Essential duties and responsibilities
1. Packing of end products according to established standard procedures.
2. Storing and transporting goods by stacking on a pallet.
3. Movement of Stacked pallets into the cooling zone after film wrapping.
4. Ensure compliance to packaging schedule /maintain an inventory of consumable materials
5. Loading of semi-finished products from Log tray to the module making machine.
6. Making of modules as per specifications given and attach necessary fitting to the modules.
7. Storing and transporting goods by stacking on a pallet and shipping.
8. Adhere to QMS / EMS system documentation
9. Autonomous maintenance of all equipment’s.
10. Maintain a safe, healthy and visual work place.
11. Perform all related duties as assigned.
Education and experience - ITI level of education and experience required