- Serves as subject matter expert in providing advice to DTC business clients regarding compliance with applicable frameworks including ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ITIL and standards including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) as well as other frameworks and standards as required.
- Takes actions as directed to ensure business awareness of Data Privacy guidance, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and appropriate engagement of Data Privacy office, as needed.
- Provides advice to client on actions needed to align business requirements with relevant global security frameworks, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively provides relevant inputs to the global risk framework based on the latest government and industry information regarding new threats and vulnerabilities and communicate relevant information to appropriate teams, soliciting action plans if needed.
- Coordinates deployment and measurement of security awareness efforts across clients and their business functions.
-10 years of Information Security experience showing increased levels of responsibility
-3 years of experience leading or participating in cross functional projects and teams
-3 years of demonstrated experience leading and managing Information Security Risk and Compliance
-Strong knowledge of third party risk management
-Proven record of setting cross-functional team objectives and delivering results
-Advanced knowledge of information security risk assessment design and delivery
-Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Industry certifications related to information security, risk and compliance like CISA, CISM, CISSP
-Strong knowledge of governance, risk and compliance solutions and GRC framework design
-Strong knowledge of industry frameworks, such as ISO 27001, 22301, 20000-1 and NIST
-Knowledge of Information Security Training and Awareness programs
-Experience in middle east regulatory compliance, such as NESA, AER, DGISR
-Global enterprise experience preferred
Salary Budget: AED 12-15K with Standard benefits (Medical Insurance + Annual Flight ticket benefit for Self as per Company policy)