The manager will be responsible for demand generation, branding, sales enablement, business intelligence, corporate communications and promotion activities for our B2B business in Vietnam. He or she will also be the regional business marketer for our client mobility services in the APAC region.
The manager will report to the Regional Officer of Marketing & Communications and Country Managing Director for Thailand. This position requires close collaboration with international and field marketers, regional business streams and country management to ensure the Company’s business objectives are meet.
The manager should be someone who is an energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills. He or she must have proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Planning and implementing integrated demand generation and promotion marcoms campaigns which involve both digital, social media and offline channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all integrated marcoms campaigns
- Translating business needs into Marketing and Communications Campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management) and Corporate Communication (Branding, Public Relations), or a relevant field of study
- At least 5 years' B2B marketing with practical experience in the above fields and team management experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with demonstrable experience
- Must be business-focused and have the ability to translate business goals to marketing and corporate communication strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online and offline marketing measurement
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably by having excellent people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace.
- Is a flexible, cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Strong presentation and writing communications.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Self-starter approach to work with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives and improve processes
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands on team player