- Develop and Achieve Sales Business plan for the region for Parts and Accessories
- Analyze sales performance and Gross Profit achievement to meet Company’s objective
- Develop customer engagement programs with the channel partners to improve business
- Improve dealer relationship with effective communication
- Researching market opportunities throughout the region for growing revenues for wholesale parts distribution and other business channels.
- Designing, implementing business roadmap and features for strategically managing following Company’s parts wholesale product programs
- Improve dealer business operations using Company’s Guidelines
- Capture competitor activities and suggest action plans
- Training of dealer staff and content development
- Controlling 4P’s Product, Price, Promotion and Place through strategic management of marketing mix in line with Company’s After-sales business and brand strategy.
- Research product line and content
- Determine product portfolio
- Formulate price position, forecast sales volume and set profitability targets
- Write product bulletins
- Applying time-integrated product development plans to study, develop, test, position, launch or retire products.
- Manage business risks during product shortages, quality, packaging, compliance, issues and protecting annual business targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competencies
Knowledge and Experience:
- Five years plus automotive parts experience preferably in the independent aftermarket
- Working knowledge of automotive parts
- College degree preferably in business
- Preferably Post-graduate degree in business administration (MBA)
- Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint and Excel), Good presentation skills, good project management skills, strong negotiation skills, proactive initiative taking skills, innovation. Capacity to understand and plan for future years.
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Agility
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communications
- Weekly / Monthly reporting on Sales situation , target achievement and Gap analysis
- Monthly PDCA for business improvement
- Parts Sales / Units , Accessory sales /unit
- Gross profit by product and by model
- Budget monitoring (Plan Vs Actual)
- Dealer CSI
- New product Sales /UIO
Background & Qualification:
- Minimum – Graduate with 4-6 years experience in sales function in Automotive Parts Sales
Channel Management, English and Arabic Language, Accounting basics, Communications, Computers skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Education and Training basics.
Active Listening, Management of Personnel Resources, Time Management, Judgment and Decision Making, Reading Comprehension, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Management of Material Resources, Writing, Service Orientation, Quality Control Analysis, Complex Problem Solving
Job Specific Skills:
Automotive dealer/Distributor business processes & knowledge of Sales operations, logistics, supply
chain management, Kaizen and Training skills .
Dependability, Leadership, Integrity, Attention to Detail, Self Control, Initiative, Cooperation, Concern for Others, Independence, Stress Tolerance, Analytical Thinking, Social Orientation, Adaptability/Flexibility, Innovation, Persistence