Regional Recruitment Officer - Bangalore Administration & HR
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities):
- The Regional Recruitment Officer works as part of the Regional HR Hub. The role works under the supervision and guidance of the Regional HR Manager/Regional Director of HR.
- This position requires an extremely detail oriented, enthusiastic person who can communicate with and influencing individuals at all levels of the organization.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful execution of full life-cycle recruitment across the region (IME).
- He/she will be responsible for all steps of the recruitment process from updating the job description and sourcing candidates to interviewing, negotiating offers, and successfully hiring new employees.
- Works within defined rules, guidelines and regulations and policies with some flexibility to decide how the job will be done.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the full life-cycle recruitment process for a wide range of positions to include posting, sourcing, reviewing resumes and screening candidates, making offers, and following up;
- Must have extensive experience working on Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Dubizzel etc.).
- Should be able to do both Active as well as Passive search.
- Must have good experience in using Boolean search / X-ray search using search engines.
- Managing all the activities with the internal ATS. Past-experience working with an ATS is a Plus.
- Should have a warm nature in attracting possible candidates to the assigned role.
- Manage relationships with Posts delivering effective communication that supports the completion of recruitment activities and tasks;
- Handle administrative related tasks including corresponding with hiring managers and candidates, record retention for recruitments; maintaining applicant tracking system activities related to open and closing of requisitions, entering complete and accurate data for reporting, and other relevant tasks; constantly evaluating area for process efficiency and identifying areas for development in guidance and reporting feedback from customers to senior managers;
- Ensure the recruitments are effectively meeting the business needs and completed following appropriate procedures while meeting response time defined in the Service Level Agreements;
- Work with line managers to post open positions internally and externally, and coordinate candidate process up to and including on-boarding;
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Fluent written and spoken in English.
- Must have experience managing various regions (Within India or Internationally)
- Bachelor’s Degree or bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Well-versed with at least 1 or 2 ATS’.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in a technical environment.
- Ability to handle confidential employee issues/information and always interact with employees in a professional and sensitive manner;
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, strong organizational skills and flexibility to adapt and change priorities with limited notice.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Demonstrated interview skills and judgment in employee selection preferred