Our client, a leading cyber security consulting firm is looking for a Business Continuity Consultant for their office in Saudi Arabia.
- Establish and manage program requirements for business continuity, monitoring and corrective action, and management review
- Analysis, planning, development, implementation and management as per ISO 22301
- Implementation of Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification as per ISO 22301 and all controls under it
- Conduct a risk assessment -Single Point of Failure- for mission critical assets and assess risk for business and support functions and controls covered under ISO22301 and SAMA BCM framework
- Review and improve policies and procedures and plans (BCP, DRP, and CMP) relevant to BCMS as per ISO22301 and SAMA BCM Framework and develop required policies and procedures and plans documents
- Develop policies, procedures, guidelines, documentation and implementation for IT DRC and emergency and crisis management.
- Create BCMS risks register
- Review audit findings and provide the required consultation and support to close them.
- Review, Improve, document and implement the BIA approach and methodology.
- Develop testing framework for BCMS and provide support in the following test: Table top exercise, call tree test, DR drills, crisis management rehearsal, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery test etc.)
- Effective implementation of the ISO 22301 and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) processes
- Analyze, evaluate and documentation of business units (including IT) functions, existing processes, legal requirements, new and critical requirement
- Prepare and complete Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessments for business functions/units issues
- Design, develop and recommend recovery process structure, strategies, and management of business continuity
- Assist in the recovery exercises; includes tracking, follow-up and reporting required to resolve all technical issues identified, to ensure the of disaster
- Be the point of contact with regards to reporting for incident management impacting business continuity
BCMS Consultant job qualifications and requirements
The BCMS Security Consultant must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- ISO 22301 certification
- Must have done a successful implementations of ISO 22301
- Should have done BIA & Risk Assessments
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in BCMS
- Banking Industry experience is added value