Sr. Mobile App Penetration Tester (iOS) - Bangalore Information Technology
- Test and debug pre-released software for defects
- Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and report steps to the development team
- Perform smoke testing, regression testing, verifying claimed bug fixes
- Perform testing from scripted test cases
- Promptly bring serious defects to the attention of the QA Lead/Project Manager
- Create manual test cases from requirements documentation and execute those test cases manually.
- Identify areas of opportunity by manually testing the sites features
- Experience with bug tracking software
- Minimum experience required is between 5-6 years.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in iOS mobile app testing and source code review specifically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- A strong understanding of the software test cycle process
- Familiarity with testing in an Agile Development environment
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Scripting or Coding Experience
- Experience creating/updating Test Cases and/or Test Plans
- Experience in web app security testing is a plus.