1. Maintain and regularly update the data base of the complete list of clients for overall business improvement and relationship.
2. Intimating production factory about clients’ needs and requirements providing shipping instructions for start of production and smooth dispatch.
3. Obtaining importing country’s requirement through customers and liaising with various standardizing organizations such as BIVAC, COTECNA, SGS, and INTERTEK to meet importing country’s requirements.
4. Instruct dispatch of shipments from factory on time and follow up for Bill of Loading/documents’ monitoring by opening job file and overall handling of individual case tracks. Generating Invoices, Packing List, preparing COO for custom clearance at destination ports.
5. Handling LC (Letter of Credit) documentation and preparing documents in accordance with LC clauses.
6. Providing data to factory logistics team and obtaining cargo tracking notes for goods shipped and keeping a track of various cargo tracking notes.
7. Mandatory requirement in most African countries.
8. Coordinating and organizing physical (pre) inspection at factory premises and paper inspection based on documents to various product standardizing bureaus.
9. Direct communication with customers and their requirements related with shipping and clearing.
10. Strong follow up and day to day communication with shipping line to obtain Bill of Loading.