· Responsible for the sales budget and achieving sales targets
· Responsible sales activities for Digital Transformation & Cybersecurity Division such as incoming order, new services incoming order, sales forecast and planning and customer satisfaction
· Providing quotations with right estimated from the product owner including the requirement for the product.
· Set up annual and monthly sales budgets and monitor progress for their clients
· Promotes sales and provides professional support service to new and potential clients
· Plan, execute and finalize tenders for projects per Company’s and clients’ procedures, timelines and budgets
· Management of the client’s requirements
· Establish and maintain close relationships with clients
· Identifying new business opportunities in Digital Transformation & Cybersecurity division
Qualifications & Requirements
- Local or international university graduates or equivalent or above (major in IT related).
- At least 2 years working experience in sales and marketing field.
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sale
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Having good interpersonal skills, intercultural understanding and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse backgrounds.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Self-initiative and motivation, strong leadership, good communication, analytical thinking, able to work under pressure, able to communicate with team and all level, able to work in team condition.
Good communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)