ICS – Cyber Security Team lead - India Information Technology
1. Specify and develop security standard solutions and offerings to customers.
2. Participate in reviewing customer requirements, where IT/ICS security elements.
3. Conduct training and helping our organization to keep up to date with market standards within the IT, ICS and security area.
4. Utilize processes, technology and people in your solutions.
5. Work with internal and external software and infrastructure developers to ensure that our system solutions are bulletproof.
6. Transform requirements from different stakeholders into generic solutions.
7. Keep yourself and the department up-to-date on relevant technology and practices.
8. Align with - and participate in development of technology roadmaps.
9. Hands On experience in the cyber risk assessment and solution engineering for critical infrastructure systems (e.g., Mechanical, and Electrical) or working Installation / specification building and consulting experience on Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
10. Analyze and develop requirements, systems architecture, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), and test plans.
11. Document and present results.
12. Work along with business team on Pre-sales support
13. Worked with global corporations with experience in global working culture.
1. Experience in TRA (threat and risk assessment) for energy oil and gas, manufacturing, transportation, utility companies and other OT related areas
2. Experience in IEC 62443 and/or ISO 27000 and NIST CSF standard and guidelines.
3. Knowledge and experience of OT environments in Energy and Utility sector and in providing findings and recommendations on opportunities to enhance OT security.
4. Knowledge and experience of enterprise security maturity capability and compliance assessment for OT organizations across their information technology, communication, infrastructure and industrial
5. Experience working with C-Level Executives to build out Security Strategy and develop remediation programs that are economically viable for an organization
6. Physical security experience including assessments and remediation advice
7. Knowledge or experience of other industrial sectors including automotive and rail cyber security
8. Functional safety awareness
9. Formal engineering education (preferably Master’s Degree) and/or evidence of experience >5 years
10. Membership of professional bodies
11. Understanding of industry and operational technology beyond IT security
12. Project management and leadership skills
13. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A relevant education at Bachelor level (4 years) + minimum 2 years of hands-on experience working with IT security preferably from a software company or consultancy.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Critical Infrastructure Industrial Control System operations.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Proven ability to work in small teams and demonstrate critical thinking in developing solutions to complex problems.
• - CISSP [(ISC)2]
• - GICSP [GIAC (SANS)] or equivalent
• - 62443 Certificate
• 10 or more years of experience providing cyber security domain
• Knowledge of cyber risk assessment.
• Cyber security education, training, or certification (CISSP preferred).
• Demonstrated successful team leadership experience in the development of solutions to complex CIP problems.
• Knowledge of the Internet of Things (IoT).
• Participate in network assessment and communication traffic analysis.
• Work with customers on detailed network event analysis.
• Support account managers to demonstrate the capabilities of our products to customers.
• Carry out product delivery and deployment tasks.
• Deliver technical product training.