One of our client, a leading manufacturer is looking for a talented Cost Accountant who will be responsible for maintaining a high level of analytical insight into manufacturing, operational expenses, product pricing, and business unit profitability.while providing financial analysis, assisting in developing forecasts, reporting requirements to communicate results, identifying key issues, and driving continuous improvement.
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine direct and indirect cost for all operation cycle.
• Analyzing changes in cost, raw materials and manufacturing to determine effects on cost variations.
• preparing monthly cost reports on due time.
• comparing standard costs to actual production costs ( direct and indirect cost).
• controlling all expenditures G&A, marketing and selling.
• Providing management with reports specifying profitability study of each products or items.
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count for tangibles on monthly basis.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services