Our client, a leading MNC is looking for sales Engineer - HVAC for their operations in Dubai.
Purpose of the Job:
To execute and promote sales to exploit the market for HVAC segment of business and contribute in meeting the segments objective and maximizing sales, revenue & profitability.
- Recommend annual sales and profit budget for own segment, based on the past performance and expected future demand, and upon approval of the same from Sales Manager ensure achievement of projected target.
- Effectively execute business strategies / policies to exploit the current market demand and generate future demand for products to enhance market share and profitability.
- Review actual sales against budget regularly and ensure that the sale is proceeding in accordance with the projection.
- Regularly visit the existing as well as prospective customer to establish/maintain healthy and profitable relationship, also find out their present and future demand to be able to meet them on time.
- Conduct market intelligence survey to keep track of the competitor’s business policy, pricing structure, discount policy etc..to support team’s business strategies to beat the competition.
- Explore new avenues of business such as new market, customers, new products in order to expand the field of operation and enhance the volume of sales and profit.
- Keep track of the tenders floated by the government, semi- government and private sectors, obtain tender document, evaluate it, prepares competitive quotations for the approval of the Sales Manager/ G.M and submit the same upon approval.
- Monitor regularly the outstanding debt statement and follow up to ensure collection of the credit in time and in full to avoid loss of money or litigation.
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in HVAC Product and project sales in the UAE market is necessary.
- Candidate must be Self-motivated, extraverted, tactful, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the market.
- Should be able to communicate effectively & should possess excellent negotiation and selling skills.