The Environment, Health and Safety Services Assistant Manager - Business Development sells environmental, health, safety and sustainability consulting services to clients in the State of Qatar.
You will be responsible for driving new business opportunities to support the strategic growth and expansion in a targeted marketplace. You will identify, develop and present EHS service solutions that best meet our clients' strategic business needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Effective penetration and expansion of specific vertical industry markets to create a strong client base
- Leveraging resources and relationships to forge new consultative client business relationships
- Conducting direct business-to-business sales, and phone based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully obtaining customer appointments.
- Exercising effective consultative sales strategies and closing techniques to successfully achieve sales and performance goals monthly, quarterly, and annually
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Chemistry, Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 3-4 years demonstrated successful experience with consultative sales and business development within the environmental services consulting industry.
- Ability to balance development of new business while maintaining existing client base
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through
- Ability to work independently; effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities