Role & Responsibilities:
• In-charge of thehuman resources and training departments..
• Responsible for performance management & employee relations.
• Managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives of the company.
• Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including staff recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning.
• Responsible for HR Budgets.
• Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
• Managing employee compensation strategy.
• Directs and assists in the preparation and achievements of the Department s goals and business plan budget.
• Review and implement all Hotel HR policies and procedures, practices, updating and/ or recommending improvements as appropriate.
• Assists in creating and maintaining a positive atmosphere within the company that allows open communication, ensuring morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels.
• Ensures operative and management recruitment needs are met, screens and recommends applicants for employment in the company. Organizes recruitment trips as and when required.
• Ensures the implementation of the company’s grievance and disciplinary policy, consulting with Department Heads & GM s on appropriate action under the guidance of the Group General Manager.
• Process & follow- up documents & requests related to the government departments.
• Relay the status of the transactions to the respective representatives and coordinate with concerned divisions to ensure efficient processing of the requests.
• Updating and maintain F&B outlets staff record and follow the staff legal moments such as entry/amendment, visa endorsement and renewal without violation.
• Follow up with corporate office for immigration and Ministry of Labour procedures for staff visas and permits.
• Keep-up excellent relations with all F&B outlet representatives.
• Attending all queries related to visa processes for all outlets.
• Maintaining record for Outlet licenses.
• Ideal candidate must have minimum 5 to 7 years UAE Hospitality experience as a Asst.HR Manager.
• Must have minimum Bachelors Degree & relevant HR qualifications