The team leader is responsible for managing the direct staff in achieving the production and quality targets and ensure adherence to autonomous maintenance.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Functional responsibilities would include:
1. Accountable for the line KPI ‘s for production facilities in shift.
2. Administrative responsibility of managing the line for routine operation and maintenance in coordination with all the associates in the respective shift
3. Adhere to the Autonomous maintenance practices in shift for the production line equipment’s
4. Adherence to QMS / EMS system documentation
Technical responsibilities would include the following:
• Ensure operation of process plant equipment’s in Spun / Pyro lines. (Specific hands on expertise in Furnacing , Fiberisation & Needling)
• To take full responsibility of the quality/process parameters and ensure the product produced within the shift is in line with the quality systems, process and procedures.
• Perform Quality tests like shot content, tensile & etc. and Online inspection of product physical parameters
• Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance and general issues.
• To ensure safe, healthy and visual workplace during the shift
• Problem solving and troubleshooting to ensure that team members can identify root causes and take effective actions to resolve problems in hand.
• To have an active role in the continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for the future.
• Run Product change over & set up procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned.