ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working closely with the Senior HRBP towards implementing the Human Resources agenda for our client branch office in Pakistan, spanning across recruitment, performance management, employee relations & engagement, retention and implementation of HR policies and procedures, supporting the implementation of companywide HR initiatives.
This role will build relationships with, and not limited to:
• Senior HR Business Partner, MENAP
• Vice President-HR, Middle East, Africa and Global Trade
• PRO/Admin Executive
• Payroll Manager, MENAP
• Ensure timely completion of all onboarding and inductions of all staff
• Responsible for complete recruitment cycle including sourcing of CV’s, interviewing, reference & background checks.
• Adapt, consolidate and improve routine personnel administration to a service centre response to fit with the activities across the geography.
• Maintain and update employee database on ESS – Wolke and Company Intranet, as applicable.
• Ensure compliance with HR Core Mandatory Controls.
• Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
• Maintain all personnel files and other personnel records, and ensure Company is in compliance with all laws and regulations and demonstrates “best practices” in regard to personnel information management.
• Tracking and data management of compensation and benefits process including but not limited to education assistance, company vehicle and flight allowances.
• Perform Exit Interviews for all voluntary separations and follow the regional leaver’s procedure.
• Management of employee related issues and grievances.
•Provide monthly HR metrics and HR reports as defined by Regional Senior HRBP.
• Management of medical and life insurance schemes for area of responsibility.
• Provide input to the payroll team for monthly payroll processing.
• Stay abreast on all employee-related legislative and regulatory changes and/or developments, and ensure changes to rules and regulations are restructured with HR systems, policies, articles, and practices
• Carry out employee relations investigations as requested by the business
• Collaborate with other functional areas like Legal unit and other stakeholders in the delivery of compliance programs and training to employees
• Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Human Resource Business Partner or other senior management
THE CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/Management/Business Administration or related discipline required
• At least five years of professional Generalist HR experience.
• Thorough knowledge of Labor laws of Pakistan.
• Experience working with a diverse workforce preferably in a related industry.
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and spoken command of English.
• Discretion and confidentiality