The Product Manager is responsible for all the activities associated with customers and the products; planning Product Roadmap (EOL/NPI transition), establish channel strategy and action plan by channel of Home Appliance product for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from marketing research & customer analysis.
Defining the product strategy and roadmap, and developing the right positioning and core messaging for Home Appliance products.
- Living Appliance : Washing Machine/Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner, Commercial Laundry, Clothing Care solution.
- Kitchen Appliance : Dishwasher, Cooking(Oven), Built-in Product
- Air Case Solution : Air Purifier, Sealing Fan, etc.
- Supporting launching new products/product lines in collaboration with the other concerned cross-functional teams.
Making Weekly / Monthly Report Through detailed analysis of company targets and market activity, prepare weekly, monthly report.
: Sharing Market trend report including promotional price, new model, online/offline display of other brands’ ones.
- Managing the progress of sales KPI and share it with the related teams.
- Training Home Appliance Products to the sales force or our partners at quarterly internal Product workshop meetings or business partners meetings.
- Knowledgeable of the Home Appliance business, products and industry trends.
- Has expert knowledge of CE Product / technology and their field.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills;
- Results oriented, focused on target achievement;
- Excellent computer skills (specially MS Office EXCEL)
- Strong ability to communicate with various levels of organization and customers
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Team work (strict no to “not my work” attitude)
- Strong eager to learn and self-development