Our client a leading testing, inspection and certification body is looking for a Business development executive (Training) for their business assurance division. Position will be based either in Dubai or Sharjah. This position will cover entire UAE, Oman and Qatar region.
Business Assurance provides a full range of business process audit and support solutions, including accredited third-party management systems auditing and certification, second-party supplier auditing, sustainability data verification, process performance analysis, and IRCA-registered auditor training. BA helps clients by sharing best practices and new industry requirements and assessing their performance against their own objectives. Our client network of expert auditors work with their clients to help them improve operations, meet regulatory requirements, mitigate business risks, reduce environmental impact, qualify their suppliers, and achieve business objectives.
Position will be responsible for developing the business for the responsible territory. Incumbent will be responsible for driving the business from the existing customer, identifying the new business opportunities, achieve expected revenue and profit growth in the territory.
Essential Functions/ Job Responsibilities:
Sales & Marketing
• Sales and marketing of BA Training services in given geography
• Organize Training sales & business development calls and meetings with clients
• Collecting correct and comprehensive information from client for preparation of Training proposal
• Contacting new and old clients for Training leads
• Preparing, reviewing and submitting proposals and tender responses
• Follow-up and negotiations with client
• Identifying new markets
• To develop training business through marketing and sales activities
• To implement public training calendar
• Key account management in given geography
• Collect client Training feedback and maintain information in NPS tool
• Organize pre-training and post-training activities in your region
• Support in payment collections and bad debts reduction
Education & Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in a Certification Body in Sales role.
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration as a minimum qualification.
• Has the ability to identify business opportunities and execute plans to realize the associated revenues.
• Must be self-motivated, assertive, and have the ability to work independently to achieve personal and team revenue/sales goals:
• Strong organization, customer relations, teamwork, and time management skills
• Good computer skills,
• Ability to travel within the designated territory and throughout the ME when required.
• Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others. Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Acts in a professional and ethical manner in all business interactions.
• Positive outlook
• Good Communication Skills
• Customer Focused
• Must possess market Intelligence
• Foster Teamwork
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations.