Home Appliance Technical Support Executive - Dubai Others
Extensively involved in Home Appliances Service Technical Quality operation management, Training operation management, & after sales service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain working knowledge of all products to be a subject matter expert while managing overall product quality issues for REF, WM, DW, RAC Products.
- Full Product lifecycle and design experience with ability to troubleshoot effectively.
- Researches and identifies appropriate solutions; organizes and prioritizes technical support schedule; conducts technical support sessions for users of all skill levels on a variety of computer / software related subjects.
- Risk/Quality Analysis, Faults Assessing, detail knowledge on component checking, inverter technology knowledge, and efficiently reading circuit diagrams.
- Provides technical support for target audience; and troubleshoots technical problems.
- Prepare training needs analysis, and conduct Train the Trainer Sessions.
- Thorough hands on & field experience with Service franchisee to maintain high level satisfaction in Field Service, Workshop Service, Service Centers, and Operations.
- Proficient in creating technical content. (Video Editing skills will be an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in multi-cultural environments.
- Education: Mechanical Engineer or equivalent Diploma.
- Specialized knowledge: REF, WM, DW, RAC Products.
- Skills: High Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word. - Excel Data Analysis skills should be good. Knowing Power BI will be an advantage.
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Positive attitude to learn new things & good behavior with juniors & seniors.
- Experience: At least 5 years’ experience
- Language: English mandatory, Arabic & French will be an advantage.