Security Assessment Lead (Muscat, Oman) Engineering & Technical
Role : Security Assessment Lead (Muscat, Oman)
- Primary responsibilities include,
- Managing a team of penetration testers. (onsite & offsite).
- Managing multiple clients and scheduling assessments as the agreed timelines.
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Attending and organizing VAPT kickoff meeting, findings presentation etc.
- Technically evaluating the findings raised are of the right criticality and the right risk score is given.
- Ensuring that the recommendations given are apt for the client infrastructure.
- Assist the sales team with effort estimation and other pre-sales activity.
- Folding the sleeves and getti.ng into onsite/on the ground testing whenever necessary.
Prior experience preferred in,
- Infrastructure, Cloud, VAPT for clients in different sectors.
- Web and Mobile Application Penetration test. (thick clients, core banking apps, e-commerce apps. etc)
- Security configuration review of different technologies.
- OSCP/CRPT/OSCE/CREST or Similar certification preferred.
- 8+ years of VAPT experience preferred.
- Good communication, Vendor, project and customer management skills are highly desirable.