Regional Business Development Manager - IMEA (Project Management Consulting) Sales & Marketing
Role and responsibilities:
- Steering the development of both lead customers and major sales channels and establish sustainable relations accordingly.
- Identification and qualification of relevant business leads.
- Development of opportunities in alignment and collaboration with our international lead- and excellence team and our local entities and representatives.
- Monitoring of market trends, conduct researches and continuously align our market strategy based on strategic conclusions.
- Representation of our Project Management Supervision and – Consultancy business at relevant symposiums and fairs.
- Coordination, steering and guide of local business development with local and international sales and proposal activities
- Develop new business, customers and partnership in the fields of project supervision, project management and engineering consultant in infrastructure, construction, industrial plants and/or pipeline industries.
- Maintain and lead proposal management requirements within international environment and define winning strategy to international proposal management team
- Education: bachelor degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or relevant engineering
- Minimum professional experience: 5 years working experience in Business Development and/or Sales in the construction industry, infrastructure and/or or oil and gas/chemicals and/or pipelines
- Work experience in working as proposal and/ or project manager
- Familiar and good relationship with authorities and asset developers or asset owners in Middle East or India, either in the field of private / public or industrial infrastructure, chemicals or pipeline.
- Familiar with international project supervision and –management to structure projects early
- Language capabilities: English (mandatory), Arabic (desired)
- Familiar with MS office software word, excel and PowerPoint.