Supply Chain Management Manager - Kenya Logistics & Supply Chain
Our client, a leading consumer electronics company is looking for a SCM manager for their office in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Customer level planning at the national, DC, and store levels, creating inventory and demand analysis for solutions on a weekly basis
- Analyzes sell-in and sell-out forecasting trends and aligns future demand to meet the trends and current market conditions.
- Develop forecasts, track and recap promotional events.
- Reviews current inventory levels and adjusts supply plans to align with target levels of channel inventory
- Collaborates with Sales team to insure New Product Introductions are planned for execution in the marketplace.
- Maintain Channel service level and inventory management goals.
- Collaborates with logistics to insure operations are transparent and supply lines are performing,
- Monitor and report on performance scorecards (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- 3+ Years of experience in a product level forecasting.
- 3+ Years of experience in SCM planning.
- Able to develop strategic business solutions to aid in inventory control, supply chain efficiencies and cost reduction.
- Ability to problem solve, adapt to changing Customer demands and sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal/written communication and delivery skills.
- Excel skills highly critical to success in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Industrial Engineering.