Our client, a leading air filter company is looking for a Sales engineer for their office in Jeddah
To form an integral and key part in Saudi team. This position is accountable for post order process of sales cycle and to ensure proper coordination with Sales Manager and various inter department for smooth workflow and reports the month end financial figures of the BU to General Manager.
- Target sales and increase pipe line.
- Conducts customers visitation, from lost customers to end users.
- Performs basic technical and commercial review of client’s enquiry.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Break in the competition by starting trials orders and establish company sales.
- Prepares quotes for spares in coordination with spares department.
- Assists in gathering information related to product applications, technical assistance, pricing strategies and competitive information to field sales.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
- Monitor the competitor’s activities in the market and report to the manager.
- Participates in meeting or direct communications with customers or field ales offices to assist in resolution of problems or complaints.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
- Confer with customers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- customers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Maintains a teamwork philosophy with other departments to facilitate problem solving and provide good customer service
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- The scope of responsibilities includes operations at commercial filters business unit
- This position is located in Jeddah / KSA
- Willingness to travel as requested.
- Minimum 3years experience.
- Customer Focused - Excellent attitude towards getting a job done quickly and to the highest standards.
- Enthusiastic about the product and willingness to learn and develop throughout the company.
- Confident Microsoft Office ability i.e. word, Excel etc.
- Fluent in English
- This position requires a Mechanical Engineer degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in the HAVC system or related fields in the same region (Jeddah).
- Transferrable visa (Iqama) within maximum 60 days notice