We are hiring Machine Operators for our client, a leading group in aluminium packaging industry.
- Produces articles characteristic for the production section according to quantity and quality related tasks.
- Responsible to meet shift production target and provide ideas to improve machine outputs.
- Ensuring all raw materials (e.g., aluminium body stock, oil) to be used are prepared for every start of the shift.
- Maintaining order on the workplace
- Performing quality and functional checks (cup lube, can parameters, visual check) as specified in procedures. Responsible for quality control of products in designated process and perform adjustments when results fall out of specifications.
Checking the condition of the machine regularly to ensure safety, cleanliness, and good operating conditions. Includes filling up the daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual checklist
Performing machine maintenance (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual)
- Communicating and reporting comments on technical conditions of machines and related matter concerning machine & production.
- Ensuring clean and safe work area (5S and GMP must be strictly observed). This include maintaining all conveyors, covers, trackwork clean at all time. All fallen cans must be removed from the production area immediately.
- Performing regular inventory of hand tools (per shift), report any missing and defective to Shift Manager for replacement. (Missing hand tools will be charged to the operators)
- Exercising control over production and quality related products.
- Taking care of the stable and smooth work of the machines.
- Performing changeover following standard procedures and ensuring conversion parts are clean and complete in preparation for the next changeover.
- Executing tasks based on procedures resulting from the ISO and HACCP systems.
- Taking care of the entrusted equipment and machinery.
- Observing proper line awareness and safety.
- Responsible for ensuring the food safety of the product.
Qualification needed: ITI or Diploma in Engineering only please apply.
Monthly basic salary – AED 1800/-
Bachelor Status Sharing Accommodation
Food allowance (AED 570/-) per month
Transportation between the place of work and staff accommodation
Medical insurance for self
22 working days of Annual Leave
1 air ticket per year to home country
performance bonuses and loyalty bonus
OT as per UAE Labor Law
Note: Candidates inside UAE can only apply.