We are sourcing a Design Engineer - Pressure Vessel (Female candidate) for our client who is a multinational company which supplies industrial gases and services to various industries including medical, chemical and electronic manufacturers.
- Coordinate with project team with regard to all aspects of pressure vessel engineering during project Phase.
- Develop project pressure vessel data sheets, specifications, and requests for quotations.
- Initiate first review of vendor data submittals before escalating to lead design engineer.
- Demonstrate proficiency in executing quality design and engineering to all types of pressure vessel types used in company processing plants with minimal assistance.
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed drawing including the ladders, platforms, pipe supports, and pipe guides required on pressure vessels
- Responsible for preparation of BOM’s
- Participate in Sub-vendors fabrication issues.
- Responsible for coordination of vessel control drawings and updating the control vessel drawings to reflect changes made during the project.
- Specification and design of pressure vessel internals, trays, baffles and distribution piping.
- Indicate safe distance for testing of equipment of equipment in all pressure vessels drawing.
- Provision in drawings for the safety valve for testing purposes.
- Detail knowledge on ASME Sec VIII div -1 and Div 2 code
- Detail knowledge on Wind and Seismic codes UBC, ASCE, IBC
- Drafting /working knowledge on Auto cad/Solid works depth knowledge on mechanical calculations of vessels transportations, reaction loads, moments etc
The candidates applying should be inside UAE.