Our client a leading IT security firm is looking for a Junior consultant - cyber security for their office in Riyadh, KSA.
• More than 8 years of practical experience in cybersecurity and related areas
Extensive and proven experience in developing and implementing cybersecurity audit management frameworks
• Extensive and proven experience in the development and implementation of ISO 27001 information security management systems in private and public organizations
• Related certifications (ITIL V3, CEH, CCNA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, IRCA ISMS Checker and/or equivalent) in good position)
• Extensive and proven experience in information security, IT security, risk management, and service performance
• Strong understanding of security controls in environments
• Strong and proven experience in governance, organization, and operational security.
Extensive experience in implementing industry standards and best practices;
A wide understanding of the ISO 27000 series and helping organizations obtain an ISO 27001 certificate;
• Experience working in highly confidential environments and related business sectors (e.g., national government, banking)
Strong communication and facilitation skills.
• Mastery of English - oral and written
The project manager who works on this account must be:
• Has good presentation skills
• Has project management skills
• Has at least 5 years of experience in coordinating projects of a similar nature