A “Quality Control Manager” monitors the quality aspects of incoming raw materials to the organization and the products that are ready to be shipped. They also ensure that manufactured products meet the specified quality standards set by the organization before being sent to customers.
The quality control manager job role involves analysing the measurements, conducting tests, and monitor the production phase. They should be able to sort out the items that fail to meet the quality standards and enhance the production process to reduce the chances of failure.
Responsibilities and duties
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines.
- Providing training to the quality assurance team
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 – 8 years of real-time experience in the same domain
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards